How Did I Live Without Dry-erase Verb Charts?
"How Did I Live Without Dry-erase Verb Charts?" That's the question you'll be asking yourself when you start using these!
- Slap them up on the board to demonstrate conjugation quickly - they cut down the amount of writing you have to do!
- Put them up on the wall to show students different -er, -ir, and -re verbs every week!
- Use them for a classroom game of competitive verb conjugation - invite three students up to the board, tell them a verb and see who can fill in the correct conjugations first!
Three 33 x 97-cm laminated verb charts, three dry-erase markers.
To get the longest life from your dry-erase verb charts:
- Use only the black Dri-Mark® brand dry-erase markers that came with your verb charts (1W0008 Black Dry-Erase Marker).
- Do not leave the same writing on the charts for weeks or months. Erase charts when they are not in use, or change what is written on them often.
If the whiteboard in your classroom is magnetic, add magnetic strip to the backs of your verb charts for easy hanging!