Social Media Doesn't Have to Be a Distraction; Teach with It!
Embrace social media and capitalize on it to create exit tickets, conversations, projects, and games. It is high time you took advantage of your students’ use of hand-held devices and presence on various social media platforms. This book allows you to keep your students’ attention, get them to learn using the tools they are most comfortable with, and engage them in the target language through technology.
- Dedicated chapters on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and AirDrop
- Teaches you how to use and implement each app in your classroom
- Screenshots to demonstrate use on each platform
- Pros and cons about each app
- Activities aligned with ACTFL World-Readiness Standards
- Extra ideas
- Student artifacts for Spanish and French class, using each platform
©2018. English, French, Spanish. All levels. High school. 68 pages.
Book Download: PDF. Color pages.
Print Book: Softcover. 13 x 21 cm. Black and white pages.